1. objective and responsible body
2. basic information on data processing
3. processing of personal data
4. collection of access data
5 Cookies & Reach Measurement
6. google analytics
7. google re/marketing services
8. Facebook Social Plugins
9. facebook remarketing
11. integration of services and contents of third parties
12. user rights and deletion
2. basic information on data processingWe process personal data of users only in compliance with the relevant data protection provisions in accordance with the principles of data economy and data avoidance. This means that the user's data will only be processed if a legal permission exists, in particular if the data is necessary for the provision of our contractual services and online services, or is required by law, or if consent has been given. We take organizational, contractual and technical security measures in accordance with the state of the art to ensure that the provisions of data protection laws are complied with and to protect the data processed by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against access by unauthorized persons. If content, tools or other means from other providers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "third party providers") are used within the scope of this data protection declaration and their named registered office is abroad, it is to be assumed that a transfer of data to the countries in which the third party providers are based takes place. The transfer of data to third countries takes place either on the basis of a legal permission, a consent of the users or special contractual clauses that guarantee a legally required security of the data.
4. collection of access dataWe collect data about every access to the server on which this service is located (so-called server log files). The access data includes the name of the website accessed, file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider. We use the log data without attribution to the person of the user or other profiling in accordance with the legal provisions only for statistical analysis for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our online offer. However, we reserve the right to check the log data retrospectively if there is a justified suspicion of unlawful use on the basis of concrete indications.
9. facebook remarketingWithin our online offer, so-called "Facebook pixels" of the social network Facebook, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, or if you are a resident of the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland ("Facebook"), are used. With the help of the Facebook pixel, it is possible for Facebook to determine the visitors to our offer as a target group for the display of advertisements, so-called "Facebook ads". Accordingly, we use the Facebook pixel to display the Facebook ads placed by us only to those Facebook users who have also shown an interest in our Internet offer. This means that with the help of the Facebook pixel we want to ensure that our Facebook ads correspond to the potential interest of the users and do not have a harassing effect. With the help of the Facebook pixel, we can also track the effectiveness of the Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes by seeing whether users were redirected to our website after clicking on a Facebook ad. The Facebook pixel is integrated directly by Facebook when our website is called up and can save a so-called cookie, i.e. a small file, on your device. If you then log in to Facebook or visit Facebook while logged in, your visit to our website will be noted in your profile. The data collected about you is anonymous for us, so it does not allow us to draw any conclusions about the identity of the user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook, so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible. The processing of the data by Facebook takes place within the framework of Facebook's data usage policy. Accordingly, you will find further information on the functioning of the Remarketing Pixel and generally on the display of Facebook ads, in Facebook's data usage policy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. You can object to the collection by the Facebook pixel and use of your data to display Facebook ads. To do so, you can visit the page set up by Facebook and follow the instructions there on the settings for usage-based advertising: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads or the objection about the US side http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or the EU side http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ explain. The settings are platform-independent, i.e. they are applied to all devices, such as desktop computers or mobile devices.
12. users' rights and deletion of dataUsers have the right to receive, upon request and free of charge, information about the personal data that we have stored about them. In addition, users have the right to correct inaccurate data, revoke consent, block and delete their personal data, as well as the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event that unlawful data processing is assumed. The data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention obligations.
Status: May 2018